It is used to remove stones, mud balls, glass or metal pieces from cereals, leguminous seeds, shelled seeds and similar products.
- At food industry
- Flour and semolina mills
- Cereal cleaning plants
- Corn factories
- Oil factories
- Malt factories
- Cacao and coffee plants
Features & Advantages
- Low energy consumption, high capacity and efficiency
- Minimum and easy periodic maintenance
- Durability, long lifetime, easy and quick replacement of screen
- Precise adjustment and inclination of screen deck and airflow
- Easy cleaning
- Dust-free construction
- Noiseless working condition
- Note: The given values at the table are only for wheat. These values can change if processing other than wheat.
- The product flows through the feeding chamber onto a vibrating separating deck and is acted upon by vibration and air flow which causes the stones to travel up to deck to be discharged to the stone container whilst the cereals travel down to the deck to be discharged into the spout.
- This operation is achieved easily due to oscillation difference; consequently the heavy particles and product are easily separated from each other.
- An optimum operation is the result of several factors, such as:
- Frequency and amplitude of vibrations
- Suspension effect of the cereals caused by the airflow
- Inclination of the processing deck