* Control sifter is used to sieve and control final product before packing.
* Control sifter can be mounted on ground or can be hanged on the ceiling.
* Is used for classification, calibration and possible larva in the sieved products.
* Has small sizes but high efficiency, sieves can be easily assemled or disassembled.
* Has one or two passages. Product flow occurs according to the sieve configuration.
* Exploitation places: sieving of middle products, pre-sieving and control of flour, barley classification, sieving of sunflower broken particules and sorting of broken products.
* For optimum usage the sieving area has the ability of independent seiving.
* Has changable inner sieves.